We've tested the apps thoroughly and know they're working correctly on the various different combinations of software and hardware, however a couple of issues can arise.
There could have been a glitch when you downloaded. In order to resolve this issue please delete the app from your device, then restart the device before syncing with your computer to ensure you have the most up to date operating system, reinstall the app and then try launching it again. Make sure you're using a strong wifi connection, we've kept the files at a high quality, so they're quite large.
If this doesn't help it may be that there is not enough memory in your phone to download and store the audios and may cause the app to crash. In this case you would need to delete some files from your phone in order to make space.
The ability for your application to install on the external storage is a feature available only on devices running API Level 8 (Android 2.2) or greater.
1. On Android 2.2 or greater version the installer will install by default on the sdcard.
2. If an sdcard is not available or there is low memory space on the sdcard , then the installer will install automatically on the phone memory.
3. Move-To-SdCard and Move-To-Phone options are available on Android 2.2 or greater version.
You can move an installed installer to the sdcard/phone memory.
4. Below Android 2.2 version the installer will install on phone memory by default. In this case you will never see Move-To-SdCard and Move-To-Phone options.
You only need to purchase the package once on your phone. Once the package is purchased you will find the same package with the option 'Free' so you can re-download it.
I have downloaded the video/audio but the android player gives error "This video can't play"
If there is a network connection problem while downloading this may cause file corruption.
Corrupted files can not be played in player.
In this case please delete the package/file again and re-download the same.
I have purchased the package, restarted the application still it is not downloading file automatically?
Go to online available packages by clicking on the "Download More.." button from the application home page.
Search for the package name that you have purchased, and click on the 'Download' button for that package, it will start downloading process
If you still get the "Buy" button after purchasing the package please contact us with the following information:
1. The Google Checkout receipt mail that you received after purchasing the package.
2. Your Device Id.
Please take the following precautions while downloading the package/audio/video:
1. Please open the application regularly and check the downloading status, if minimized, while downloading.
2. Please make sure that your phone has enough battery to complete the downloading process. As the file size may be above 25 Mb so it requires more battery while downloading. The downloading process will break up if the phone gets switched off due to low battery.
3. Please mount your sdcard before downloading. As every audio/audio/package will directly download into SDCard .
4. Check your internet connection, internet speed should be high as much as possible before downloading.
Still got a problem?
If you are still experiencing a problem with one of our applications please check out our knowledgebase and if that doesn't help contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible (usually within 24hrs).
We're sorry you're experiencing difficulties but guarantee to resolve the issue to your satisfaction asap.