Overcome Fear of Dogs
Would you like to stay calm, relaxed and in control around dogs? Fear is one of the basic, negative but necessary feelings all of us experience from time to time.
We feel it for a reason, usually to protect us. As we know some dogs can be dangerous in certain circumstances or situations. It would not be prudent for a small child to approach a large dog they don't know without the owner being close at hand.
There is of course a difference between harmless fears which have no or little impact on our day to day lives and strong fears or phobias. If fear keeps you safe and makes you careful that's fine, but if a fear of dogs stops you from going to certain places or doing certain things then its time to redress the balance.
This application is designed to help you to reprogram your mind to react in an appropriate in the company of dogs. The aim is for you to not be bothered, to feel neutral, to learn how to relax, breathe naturally and easily and allow your mind to make appropriate judgements about how to deal with dogs.
Darrens audios were recently described in Yoga Magazine as “The Ultimate in Self Help… The high quality recordings entertain, relax, entrance and help get results rapidly”.
*A powerful hypnosis audio session for overcoming fear of dogs.
* Additional free hypnosis sessions designed to enhance and reinforce the phobia session:
1) Relax Completely
2) Let Go of Fear & Anxiety
3) Total Relaxation in 10 minutes
* Hypnosis sessions incorporate dual vocal delivery & unique powerful audio technology designed to help the listener access a deep hypnotic, meditation state much more quickly and easily than would be usually be possible.
* A choice of beautiful, relaxing video animations to run with the audio programs
* Video interviews to help you understand and feel comfortable with the process and to simulate as closely as possible what its like to see Darren in person.
* Additional tips for overcoming phobias and anxiety
Download Overcome Fear of Dogs now, learn to relax and feel calm around dogs today!