We’ve tested the apps thoroughly and know they’re working correctly on the various different combinations of software and hardware; however a couple of issues can arise.
There could have been a glitch when you downloaded. In order to resolve this issue please delete the app from your device, and then restart the device before syncing with your computer to ensure you have the most up to date operating system, reinstall the app and then try launching it again. Make sure you’re using a strong wifi connection, we’ve kept the files at a high quality, so they’re quite large.
If this doesn’t help it may be that there is not enough memory in your phone to download and store the audios and may cause the app to crash. In this case you would need to delete some files from your phone in order to make space.
Sign in to your phone using a Windows Live ID to unlock services on Windows Live, Zune, and Xbox LIVE.
* Install the Zune software to sync apps and games between your computer and your phone.
* Make sure your phone has the latest software updates. See How do I update my phone software? For more information.
Get apps on your phone
* On Start, tap Marketplace .
* Tap Apps.
* Flick left or right to see top, new, or featured apps, or browse categories. When you find an app or game you want, tap it.
* If you want to install a free app or game, tap Install twice to confirm and download it to your phone.
* If you want to buy an app or game:
* Tap Buy to buy a paid app. Or tap Try (if available) to try it.
Do one of the following:
* If you’re trying an app, tap Install.
* If you’re buying an app, tap Buy, select your payment method (either a credit card or a charge to your phone bill), and then tap Buy again.
By default, purchases are added to your phone bill (if this service is available from your mobile operator). Or you can use a credit card: in the Confirm purchase screen, tap Change payment method, and then tap Add a credit card. (Or just tap Add a credit card.) Follow the steps on the screen.
* It might take several minutes for the app or game to download and install, depending on its size. A progress bar on the details screen shows the status.
* To check the progress of an app or game you’re downloading, tap Check install.
* To pause a downloading app, on the Marketplace Downloads screen (tap Check install or the download link at the bottom of the Marketplace Hub), tap and hold the item, then tap Pause. To continue downloading it, tap and hold, and then tap Resume.
* If you run into a problem downloading an app or game, make sure your Windows Phone software is current. See How do I update my phone software? for more information.
* Look for your new apps in the App list (on Start, flick left). Look for your new games in the Games Hub (on Start, tap Games and flick left to Collection).
Looking for a specific app? Tap either Apps on Marketplace’s main menu, then press the Search button.
Get apps on your PC
* Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable.
* On Start, click All Programs, and then click Zune.
* If you’re not signed in, click Sign In, and then sign in with the same Windows Live ID you used to sign in to your phone.
* Click Marketplace > Apps. Under Devices, click Windows Phone.
Zune Marketplace “apps for windows phone 7″ screen
* Browse for an app or game by clicking a genre or using the Search box.
* Click the app that you’re interested in, and then click
Free trial or Buy to try or buy the app or game. Or click
Free to install a free app. Follow the instructions on the screen.
If you want to add a new credit card to your account, you can add it from the Zune software on your computer (click Settings > Account > Add a credit card) or go to the Zune Account Center.
Zune “add a credit card” screen
* To see apps and games on your phone, disconnect it from your computer. Look for:
* New apps in the App list (on Start, flick left).
* New games in the Games Hub (on Start, tap Games and flick left to Collection).
* Apps sync directly with your phone and are not added to your Zune collection on your computer.
* If you purchase your app from Zune while your phone is not connected to your PC, the app will be downloaded over the air within 24 hours. If you subsequently connect your phone to your PC, your items will continue to download over the air.
* Marketplace may not be available in your country or region.
Your phone might have temporarily lost its Internet connection, or you might be trying to download an app that’s too big to download over your phone’s cellular data connection. If you’re trying to download an app larger than 20 megabytes, you’ll need to connect to a Wi-Fi network, or connect the phone to your PC and use the Zune software.
*Make sure you have a connection.
*On Start, tap Marketplace .
*At the bottom of the screen, tap Download to see the queue of incomplete downloads.
*In Downloads, tap and hold the stuck app or game, and then tap Retry.
If you’re still having problems, make sure your Windows Phone software is up to date. See How do I update my phone software?
I accidentally deleted my copy of the application. Can I get it back without paying?
Phone apps and games sync directly with your phone and are not part of your media collection in the Zune software on your computer.
If you delete an app or game from your phone, you can reinstall it without purchasing it again, as long as the developer continues to include it in Marketplace. When you tap Buy, you’ll see information in the Purchase Confirmation screen that you’ve already purchased this app or game and you’ll have the option to install it again.
* On Start, flick left to the App list.
* Tap and hold an app, then tap Uninstall.
A common error occurs when attempting to download a new app or update an existing app:
“There is a problem completing your request. Try again later. Error code: c101a24b”
This problem can be circumvented in one of two ways. The first is to connect your phone to your PC via the USB cable and launch the Zune application. Visit the Marketplace and attempt to download the app from here.
Alternatively, on your Windows Phone open Settings > Applications > Internet Explorer and check Allow cookies on my phone. This will prevent the error code above and allow you to proceed with downloading the app in question.
Some users may have noticed a Marketplace outage recently, resulting in apps being unavailable temporarily. Microsoft has reported that this problem, encompassed in the message: “Can’t get this information right now. Check back in a little while” should now be resolved.
However, if you are still experiencing it, the problem can be attributed to maintenance work on the Marketplace servers, so your best solution would be to try again later.
I have downloaded the video/audio but give the error
“There is some problem! Please check your Internet connection”,
If there is a network connection problem while downloading this may cause file corruption.
Corrupted files cannot be played in player.
In this case please delete the package/file again and re-download the same.
Still got a problem?
If you are still experiencing a problem with one of our applications please check out our knowledgebase and if that doesn’t help contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible (usually within 24hrs).
We’re sorry you’re experiencing difficulties but guarantee to resolve the issue to your satisfaction asap.